Monday, May 2, 2011

Take a Look

They say history repeats itself and that we can learn from our mistakes.  That’s kind of a contradiction.  If we learn from our mistakes, then history shouldn’t repeat.  But enough of the gibberish, we’re here to take a Fresh Perspective on things.
I’m a desk bound horse enthusiast.  I love my job, but I’d always rather be riding, even in the thirty-five degree rain.  I tend toward overly optimistic to the point of fatalistic sarcasm, which means I often look at things through tinted glasses of varying shades, and there’s plenty to examine.   I’m recently married (2010), my husband and I are building our house and horse barn from scratch, we’re both working full-time, and then there’s that pesky little horse habit I have.
I won’t promise you a topic specific discussion on a set schedule, but I do invite you along on this wonderful journey.  It’s all real life, normal everyday stuff, but as always, I challenge myself and you to look at things a different way.  Take a Fresh Perspective.

No comments:

Post a Comment